Finding the perfect ring for that special someone can be stressful. From ring sizes to cuts, there’s a lot that goes into picking out the one that’s just right! We’re here to help! Here are the 11 most common cuts of diamonds for engagement rings.
- NecklacesOne of the most classic yet stunning gifts to give Mom – a beautiful necklace. Whether you’re looking for silver or gold, a fine necklace on her day is sure to make her smile. Choose from different makes and styles by custom jewelers to find the best fitting necklace for her.
- BraceletsAnother simple yet beautiful gift Mom is sure to love is the finest bracelet. With a fine silver or gold bracelet, you’ll be sure to make her smile!
- EarringsEarrings are always a good go-to present for that special mom or woman in your life. There are so many different styles to choose from – more than just silver or gold. You can get hoops, studs, dangling or different styles and colors of stones. Just make sure she actually has her ears pierced!
- RingsRings often times can have a big meaning for such a small piece of jewelry. A colored stone ring, gold or silver, or small sets a rings are all sure to make mom smile from cheek to cheek. If you know her ring size and her style well – why not get her a beautiful ring!
- WatchesA fine accessory such as a watch is always a good choice. Find a watch that’ll fit her style and watch her smile as she opens it on her special day. With all the different styles and brands you can find – the options are endless! A timeless gift that gives the time is sure to make mom smile.